A pre-wedding is a photoshoot that generally takes place 3 to 6 months before the marriage day. A pre-wedding is the latest trending concept in photography. It is the best opportunity for couples to understand and to spend a great time with each other. It is the first and foremost step of the wedding. It is the best time and moment for the couples to collect more memories of their new life.
From classy to cheesy, from simple and natural to OTT, check out the various ideas, benefits, tricks, and all that you need to know about the pre-wedding shoots.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing pre-wedding photography:
- Avoid the nervous of the camera.
- It shows you an idea of what type of photography is perfect for you.
- You get more pictures to attach a memory to your wedding photos.
- Decorate your walls with romantic images of you both.
- Use your pre-wedding picture a the invitation or as a slideshow at your wedding reception.
Many creative people or couples and photographers have grown up with numerous ideas of pre-wedding, so many people likely find it difficult to choose one for yourself. We’re going to bring you through five of the most common ideas, the kind of couples that are finest suited to them, and how to execute them well. Traditional, Glamorous, Casual, Indigenous, Thematic.
10 Photoshoot ideas for pre-wedding that will help you stand out and have fun at the same time:
A pre-wedding photoshoot is one such part, that has also become the first thing to do when wedding planning. So here is a list of ideas you can include in when planning your pre-wedding photoshoot:
- Include your friends
- Make it filmy
- Go vintage
- Ditch fake sets for the comfort of your home
- The Shinning Pre-wedding photoshoot Idea
- Show your interest in something different from your friend
- If you want to add effects, why not crazy ones?
10 Best Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Locations In Bangalore
Bangalore is a stunning city with perfect locations and venues for every occasion. Here are some of Bangalore’s most charming places to conduct your pre-wedding shoots:
- Lalbagh: Lush Greenery & Perfect Backdrops
- Cubbon Park: Surrounded With Affluent Greenery
- Nandi Hills: An Exotic Spot For Morning Shoots
- Bangalore-Kanakapura Road: Photoshoot Amidst Lakes & Gardens
- JP Nagar Outskirts: For Postcard-Worthy Clicks
- Satori: The Exquisite Farm House
- Sommer House: The Vintage Spot
- Elements Resort: Brimming With Luxury & Greenery
- Bricklane Grill: For A White-Theme Photoshoot
- ITC Windsor Manor: The Stunning Neo-Classical Structure
A pre-wedding is a concept that is important and also helpful for the couples for getting an idea about the photoshoot and it also helps them to reduce their nervous over the camera. It enables them to keep a good and friendly relationship with the photographers which also helps the photographer to get an idea of what type of photo is perfect for you.